“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”– Jiddu Krishnamurti
Tomorrow, we experience the first new moon of the year. In this cosmic moment, when sun and moon meet, a new moon cycle begins. And with the new moon in Aquarius, we are invited to focus on the future.
Thinking is particularly resourceful and progressive now. The mind is sharpened, intuition is pronounced, spontaneous inspiration and flashes of thought are possible. The mythological picture for Aquarius is the water carrier, which symbolically carries the intuitive knowledge. The desire to break out or do something crazy, wild, maybe even rampant might be particularly strong at the moment.
New moon in Aquarius & social pressure
The social compulsion to perform, including mental atrophy, should slowly pass. We now feel a counter-impulse: Aquarius is about reflecting on the fundamentally human. Social conventions of what “is normal” have had their day. The goal on the way to the Age of Aquarius is to accept the peculiarity of your own being and to develop it optimally.
- Take responsibility for your future
- Combining tradition and progress
- Get together with like-minded people
- Sustainable networking
- Be independent in a mature way
- Invent and develop useful innovations
Question to journal on
- What visionary goals do I want to implement?
- What dreams will I fulfill?
- Where do I need more independence?
- Where do I feel restricted by society?
- What can I do for a humane society?
- Where do I want to free myself from tradition and family?
- In which area can I no longer be imposed?
- What would be the craziest thing I could do?
- Which chains can be broken?
New moon in Aquarius is a good time to really plan ahead, even a bit further into the future than you normally do. Try to get a very clear picture of what it is, that you want. You know, I am all about remembering your true nature in order to step into your most aligned and authentic self – now is the time to do so!
In this decade, the one we just stepped into, we will experience the importance of the individual and listening to our intuition. It is not seen as selfish or self-centered anymore, instead, every individual is encouraged to break free from outer expectations, societal conventions and focus on intuition and individuality. I can see huge shifts coming, even in the business world.
If you feel like only focusing on yourself is wrong, this new moon in Aquarius is also a great time for your innovative ideas to support our environment or support humanitarian projects!
Have a wonderful new moon, my love!